Craft and Design Tweets
Ideas, musings and comment from prominent craft and design tweeters.
Director at Vanilla Storm. Loves books, theatre, films, writing, digital, stationery, cats and autumn. All views are my own.
- What's going on with the 3G in Manchester? Super fast!
- @trovefoods Lovely news! Big congratulations.
Magazine and blog featuring the best in visual culture, design, graphics, advertising, film, photography, illustration, type. Tweets by Mark and Emma
- Mokita's 2nd one-day illustration symposium is on in London next week; great line-up http://t.co/QNmpklfl
- Made North is a new gallery in Sheffield with a mission to promote design in the north of England http://t.co/190sXNLQ
Arts, culture, music, film and general all round oddity
- Hi there. Just a reminder to please now follow me at @shs_suzy as we rarely tweet from here any more. New projects a-go-go
- For one year everything non-perishable I buy will be secondhand. See more at http://t.co/lyVV1UNQ
1. Features editor at @PsychologiesMag 2. My craft book, Material World, is published in November. Views are my own blah.
- @katehelencarter touch wood indeed
Selvedge Magazine: The fabric of your life: textiles in fashion, fine art, interiors, travel and shopping
- AW12 collection launch (& free bubbly) @EILEENFISHER tomorrow. In support of the Rosa Fund #EFAutumnevent
Founder/editor of decor8 and author of international best seller, Decorate: http://tinyurl.com/DecorateBook
- @GlamourJB what's adorable (besides me of course)????
- I think I will always dress like a 6th grade art teacher... http://t.co/ghXqJHhs
A fashion/beauty blog from Kuwait
- InFocus: Chanel Pre-Fall 2012: http://t.co/O7ydTScH
- AdCampaign: Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2012: http://t.co/X2cbx1SB
Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair Oct 4-7 2012 @Spinningfields. Cutting edge contemporary craft to buy from over 150 selected makers. See @NorthernCraft.
Design & craft addict; museum & gallery consultant; arts & creative industries education enabler; derby skater; textiles maker; hoarder; wife + mum.
- Dear crafters, if you're about to follow me, first please check you're not copying any of my friends' work. #youknowwhoyouare #Iwilltellthem
- @CuriousMindsNW "independent schools, in the state sector" Basically spending tax on private schools then? Hm.
Look • Buy • D.I.Y.
- There's still a few tickets left for the last two jewellery workshops at Superette this Saturday & Sunday - http://bit.ly/cBN5tJ
Photographer & proud aunt. Author of THIS I KNOW: Notes on Unraveling the Heart (June 2012). A work in progress... always
- There is a really enomously long blog post about turning 40 brewing in my head right now....
- @whenigroupcoach hello my love, i'm good! Tired but good. When you coming to visit me in London, eh? :)
Handmade Wedding Guestbooks, Artists Sketchbooks & Journals. Recommended by @DeborahMeaden. Interests: graphic design, interiors, fashion & #bookarts
- @mizzlizwhizz a shame but I will get in touch when I'm next coming to Dorchester as it would be great to meet up with you over a coffee :-)
Cross stitcher, worker bee, indie business owner, wife, friend, dog lover. Does not suffer fools gladly. Views are entirely my own.
- Blue Moon http://t.co/SAIruZfS
- Ealing's 3G leaves a lot to be desired. *disappears back to 2004*
LLROK no longer exists! Come & join my thrifting & crafting adventures over at my new project @thriftola The online shoppe & blog launches in March. Leona x
- Sorry for the weird tweets yesterday - my account was hacked! Have sorted now & BTW I tweet from @thriftola now, so come on over : )
Picture scribbler, designer and maker of things...
- @laurasnapes Thanks Laura, glad you like it! I've got a few new locket faces up my sleeve in time for Crimbo...
- New lockets coming soon! Inc this lil guy: Always Over the Mountain... http://t.co/DpBsNC7I
Lamp designer/maker & owner of Radiance, a lighting and craft boutique in Hebden Bridge. http://www.radiancelighting.co.uk
- @CraftLeeds Lovely to see you there. Hope you found lots of great stuff. Won't be long until I send more lamps. next week hopefully x
- ...and these gorgeous paper folded crystal shaped fairy lights http://t.co/5JMPDQZg
~ selling indie since 2004 ~ tweets by Rachael ~
Gorgeous, quirky homewares and gifts from custard cream footstools to Jubilee Jelly Moulds and many other delights!
- Website development fatigue.
- Hmm macaroons, never been sure about macaroons.
London's one stop-shop for practical creativity: classes, celebrations and business events-each with stylish, social twist since 2007. The first and the best!
- Final Hand Bound Journal class of 2012, book your spot now to create a great Xmas gift! http://t.co/4rrCkdyh #fb
- Our popular Christmas biscuit decorating classes are now online! http://t.co/FxJ5WLPs #fb