Tuesday, February 26th, 2008 at 9:57 am
Posted by Jenny Hudson
If you’ve been walking around with your eyes closed, it may have escaped your attention that it’s Mother’s Day on Sunday. (For the UK anyway.) If you’re struggling for inspiration we’ve put together a few ideas.
1. Evelope and Tag Set by Beverley Hicklin
2. Candyfloss Neckwarmer at Betty Joy
3. Wristie in Ivory at Tilly Jane
4. Ice Cream Cushion by Hunky Dory Home
5. Vanilla Bean Noel (Bath and Body Works Type) Goat’s Milk Soap by Cozy Moments
6. Blue Elephant Key Fob at Sweet Acorn Store
7. Geisha Girls T-Shirt at Cute Culture Clothing
8. ‘You’ll make a good girl crazy, if you don’t treat her like a lady’ Necklace by JBee Jewellery
9. Annabelle Clutch Bag at Betty Joy
10. Wool Scarf- Recycled Argyle by Thinking Mama
11. Hidden Tulips Tee by Urban Tulip
12. Waiting – Original Coloured Pencil Drawing on Paper by Art Angel
Note: Some of these sellers are based overseas. Therefore, if you need delivery by the weekend you’ll need to get your skates on.